COVID - 19 Operating Procedures
- Physical Distancing- State guidelines require that all students in the
building must maintain 10 feet of distance at all times while working out.
We have marked off the gym in order to comply with this guideline . This is
a tricky task to achieve even with our older team kids. While we work
through the process of figuring out what works best, we are holding off on
scheduling preschool classes at this time.
- Class Size- At this time we are only permitting 8 children and two coaches
per class. Camps are limited to 12 kids and two coaches.
- Wellness Checks - All employees and students of Williamsburg
Gymnastics will have to pass a temperature screening prior to them
starting their shift /workout in the gym. Anyone who has a temperature
that exceeds 100 degrees or is displaying cold-like symptoms, will be sent
home and not be permitted back until 48 hours fever/ symptom free with
- Pick Up/Drop Off- As a company we always have a minimum of two
adults in the building at all times while athletes are training. Due to
cleaning and sanitizing measures we are taking as well as capacity
restrictions put forth by the state, all classes will be Drop and Go at this
- Cleaning and Sanitizing- All athletes and staff will be required to use hand
sanitizer prior to entering the gym as well as washing their hands after
their workout ends. Hand sanitizer will also be placed around the gym for
use during workouts. All equipment will be sanitized after each use as well
high traffic areas, surfaces, and bathrooms.
- Face masks- All staff and coaches of Williamsburg Gymnastics will wear
proper face masks while in the building and around children attending
classes. All athletes will wear a mask upon entering and exiting the building and at any time they are not using the equipment or performing a skill.
- Common Areas- Water fountains are temporarily closed in the building.
We are asking all athletes to provide their own personal water bottles
while they are in class. ( Big enough that they will have enough water
during their class time without having to refill them, as we have no way to
provide that at this time.) Bathrooms will be available.
- Makeup Classes- Due to capacity restrictions, we are only doing makeup
classes on a case by case basis for medical reasons that can provide