COVID-19 Illness Policy
1. If your child develops a fever for any duration of time, they need to be fever free for 72 hours without the assistance of medication before they can come back to the gym.
2. If a family member, or someone staying in your household develops a fever for any amount of time, they need to be fever free for 72 hours without medication before your athlete can return to the gym.
3. If an athlete, family member or someone you have had close contact with is waiting on results of a COVID-19 test, please do not come to practice until they are cleared and you have provided the gym with verification of the results.
4. If you have had direct exposure to someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, you may not enter the gym for 14 days.
5. We understand that during summer months families have vacations planned. If your vacation plans have you traveling on a plane or visiting a state that is considered high risk for exposure to COVID-19, we are requesting that you do not attend practice for 72 hours after you return home.